Liberty Resources understands that having stable housing is key to maintaining the physical and emotional health of the people we serve. We offer residential services that offer support from people who take the time to understand what our participants need and help them connect to the right resources. Our people work with clients to develop a plan with meaningful goals with an approach that supports hope and healing.
Supportive Living Options
Apartment Treatment Program
Residential program through the NYS Office of Mental Health.
For more information about our Apartment Treatment Program, please contact email@example.com or 315-363-1441.
The Apartment Treatment Program offers residents who need mental health supports a chance to develop and improve their independent living skills in a more lenient environment, where they can experience realistic scenarios of personal responsibility. Despite the less restrictive setting, residents continue to have daily access to program staff for guidance, aid, and encouragement. We have various locations throughout Madison County.
The program is well suited for individuals who have thrived in structured environments and are now prepared to embrace greater flexibility and independence. This includes:
- Faithfully adhering to prescribed medication routine
- Embracing a lifestyle that does not include use of harmful substances
- Be able to uphold a tidy and organized living environment
- Proficiency in basic cooking skills and meal planning
Our goal is to provide a model for healthy living so residents can move into a more independent setting. Program staff are available around the clock, 365 days a year.
For enrollment, please contact the Madison County Mental Health Department’s Adult Single Point of Access (SPOA) team at 315-366-2327 or visit them online.
Madison County Mental Health Department’s Adult Single Point of Access (SPOA) department determines eligibility and priority status. To be considered for the Apartment Treatment Program, applicants must be 18 years of age or older with a mental health diagnosis such as major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.
Next Step Supportive Living
Residential program through the NYS Office of Addiction Services & Supports.
For more information about our Next Step, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-280-0551.
This program is the next step in an individual’s road to recovery from substance use. We support clients with their housing and treatments to create stability and safety. This program consists of scattered apartment sites and housing. All the housing is conveniently located and within walking distance of desired community resources.
- Trained staff members work with participants to develop individualized service plans, outlining goals that will assist them in maintaining their recovery and achieving housing, employment, and educational goals.
- Appropriate community referrals are made to social services, so that clients can receive the necessary community supports to continue with their recovery.
- Participants receive case management services, supportive counseling including crisis intervention, ongoing assessment, and independent-living skills training.
- Participants take an active role in all decisions regarding their treatment and discharge planning.
Program staff are available around the clock, 365 days a year but residents must be able to live without supervision.
Participants of this program will be 18 years of age or older with a diagnosis of alcohol/chemical dependency. Participants will complete a course in chemical-dependence treatment or rehabilitation in an inpatient or outpatient setting and have an established support system and recovery plan. Participants must be able to function without 24-hour-a-day on-site supervision.