Liberty Resources provides coordination and recovery services for people with mental health and/or substance use disorders through the NYS Community Oriented Recovery and Empowerment (CORE) Services model. Supports can be provided directly at home or in the community. Our services are designed to help individuals achieve their goals—such as a better social life, employment, or education.
Community Psychiatric Supportive Treatment (CPST)
Receive therapeutic treatment from a licensed clinician in your home, the community or virtually.
Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR)
Build or regain life skills, such as making social connections, budgeting, as well as household, medication and health management. Support with stress management and connection to community resources is also provided.
Family Support and Training
Help your family and friends learn skills that will support your recovery.
Empowerment Services – Peer Support
Learn and be supported by people who know what you are going through.
- Build life skills like how to manage your money or make new friends
- Learn to live more independently including using community resources and self-advocacy
- Discover ways to deal with stress
- Choose where to get treatment and recovery services
EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT
- Get support for your work and school goals
- Ongoing support, advocacy, and counseling to learn skills for lifelong success
- Receive care that is focused on you and encourages wellness
- Learn how to identify triggers, and manage or prevent crises
PEER & FAMILY SUPPORT
- Get help from people who have been there
- Learn from peers who know what you are going through
- Help your family and friends learn skills that will support your recovery
Adults 21 and over who are covered by Medicaid and enrolled in a Health and Recovery Plan (HARP) can get these free services with a recommendation from a Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts, such as a physician, nurse, or mental health counselor. Additionally, some people enrolled in HIV-Special Needs Plans and Medicaid Advantage Plus Plans can also be eligible for CORE services.
Serving the counties of Onondaga, Oswego, Madison and Cayuga.