Child & Family Community Support Services
- Get an assessment for mental health and/or substance use needs.
- Identify strengths and abilities through individual and group therapies.
- Get individual, group, or family therapy where you are most comfortable.
- Learn to incorporate therapy goals into everyday life and receive extra support managing medication.
- Build relationships and communicate better with family, friends and others.
- Learn self-care, and use coping skills to manage emotions.
Family Peer Supports
- Locate information and resources available that meet your child/youth and family’s needs.
- Making informed decisions.
- Build and strengthen natural supports and resources.
Youth Peer Support
- Develop skills to manage health challenges and be independent.
- Feel empowered to make decisions.
- Make connections to natural supports and resources.
- Get help to prepare for the transition to the adult health system.
Professional help at home or in the community when a child or youth is distressed and can’t be managed by family, friends and other supports. Get support and help with using crisis plans to de-escalate the crisis and prevent or reduce future crises.