Integrated Health Care
Liberty Resources is dedicated to the health and well-being of the “whole person.” Liberty Resources provides easy and affordable access to primary care, as well as behavioral health care.
The Integrated Health Care center provides a range of service and supports. Our collaborative, multi-disciplinary team of licensed mental health counselors, social workers, marriage and family therapists, psychiatrists, physicians, nutritionists, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses all work to achieve positive health outcomes.
Behavioral Health Care (formerly the Brownell Center)
- Adult, adolescent, and child treatment
- Multi-disciplinary individual and group therapy
- Marriage and family counseling
- Substance disorder treatment
- Physical examinations
- Sick visits
- Prescribing services
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic conditions
- Women’s health and family planning
- School/work physicals
- Blood draw services on-site
- Nutrition services
- Smoking cessation support
- Meditation classes
- Weight loss
- Case management
Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care, as well as most commercial insurance plans, accepted. No matter your insurance status, we offer a sliding fee program to all patients.
Check out our 2017 Performance Dashboard here.
How Can We Help? Call us:
Primary Care, Call: 315-413-7865 | Behavioral Health, Call: 315-472-4471