Integrated Health Care
Liberty Resources is dedicated to the health and well-being of the “whole person.” Liberty Resources provides easy and affordable access to primary care, as well as behavioral health care.
The Integrated Health Care center provides a range of service and supports. Our collaborative, multi-disciplinary team of licensed mental health counselors, social workers, marriage and family therapists, psychiatrists, physicians, nutritionists, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses all work to achieve positive health outcomes.
Behavioral Health Care (formerly the Brownell Center)
- Adult, adolescent, and child treatment
- Multi-disciplinary individual and group therapy
- Marriage and family counseling
- Substance disorder treatment
- Physical examinations
- Sick visits
- Prescribing services
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic conditions
- Women’s health and family planning
- School/work physicals
- Blood draw services on-site
- Nutrition services
- Smoking cessation support
- Meditation classes
- Weight loss
- Case management
Full-Service, On-Site Pharmacy
Liberty Resources provides pharmacy services for consumers through Genoa Healthcare.
If you are a client of Liberty Resources, some benefits of Genoa Healthcare:
- Full-service pharmacy that can fill all of your medications, even those from your primary care physician
- Pre-filled pill organizers to help you take the right dose at the right time
- Dependable delivery and mail services at no cost to you
- Refill reminder calls and synchronization
- A trusting and caring staff to help you with anything that comes up, including medicine and insurance questions
- Available to answer questions during business hours or through their 24-hour customer service line
Please stop by to say hello or give Genoa Healthcare a call to learn more about their services!
Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy
Phone: (315) 314-8353
Fax: (315) 314-5574
Convenient Pharmacy Hours:
Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care, as well as most commercial insurance plans, accepted. No matter your insurance status, we offer a sliding fee program to all patients.
Check out our 2017 Performance Dashboard here.
How Can We Help? Call us:
Primary Care, Call: 315-413-7865 | Behavioral Health, Call: 315-472-4471
Liberty Resources Integrated Health Care has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for its evidence-based, patient-centered processes that focus on highly coordinated care and long‐term, participative relationships.
For more information, visit: http://www.ncqa.org/Consumers.aspx