We’re Looking for Foster Care Families
Open Your Heart and Your Home
The Liberty Resources Family Foster Care Program provides a loving and stable, family-centered environment with strong clinical support that enables youth to live successfully within the community.
A child is waiting — Become a foster parent!
Liberty Resources Family Foster Care Program is a unique therapeutic foster care program, operated by Liberty Resources, a private, not-for-profit human service agency, which provides clinical, case management and foster parent services to youth in foster care who have emotional and/or behavioral needs, including:
- 24/7 On-call emergency consultation service staffed by a Master’s level therapist within the program
- Master’s level therapists to assist with the youth/family treatment plan, provide therapy interventions, assist with coordination of services
- Youth Specialist to provide community, education based activities to build independent living skills
- A minimum of 18 hours of in-service foster parent training per year through monthly meetings that encourage support among foster parents
- Respite, which provides foster parents with an option of alternate care for planned events and emergency situations
The Foster Parents
Work in partnership with the Liberty Resources Therapeutic Family Foster Care Program, the department of social services, birth families, and other service providers.
The most successful foster parents are those who:
- Have the ability to work closely with the program team.
- Are willing to learn from training and accept the support given by the team.
- Are able to respond immediately, calmly, and appropriately to difficult behavior from a child.
- Respect and accept the youth’s identity, sexuality, religion, culture, race, language, and any individual needs.
- Are resilient and determined not to give up.
- Have a good sense of humor!
For More information:
Please complete the following and a Liberty Resources Family Foster Care representative will contact you.