Liberty Resources Behavioral Health Clinic
The Liberty Resources Behavioral Health Clinic is located at 175 Humboldt St. in Rochester NY. The clinic is staffed by caring and dedicated professionals, including both child and adult therapists and psychiatry.
Behavioral Health Services
We have a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team of mental health counselors including social workers, marriage and family therapists, licensed mental health counselors, psychiatrists/nurse practitioners and registered nurses.
We treat children and adults and can help with many difficulties such as:
- panic attacks
- school concerns
- behavior problems
- relationship conflicts
Our highly professional and experienced staff use evidence-based treatment approaches and services include:
- Individual Therapy: Our clinicians provide one to one therapy for our clients in a confidential and caring environment.
- Couple and Family Therapy: If you and your clinician feel that couple or family therapy would be beneficial, as a team you will work towards common goals that the family may have identified.
- Groups: Please feel free to contact the office directly for a list of groups being offered as they may vary.
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management: Our psychiatric providers can provide evaluations and medication management in conjunction with ongoing therapy services.
- Health Monitoring: Physical health issues can have an impact on your coping abilities, relationships and overall mental health. Our registered nurse, through Health Monitoring, can support you and your clinician to manage many health concerns.
Our staff are committed to providing the very highest standards of clinical and ethical practice. We have linkages with local area hospitals, other community clinics, and various medical practices. Case management services are also available.
We have “Same Day Access” which means you can simply walk in Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m to 11 a.m. and on Tuesdays from 11 a.m to 2 p.m. for your first appointment.
For your first appointment, we ask you please bring:
- medical insurance card
- a photo ID
- any copay per your insurance
- guardian for any children under the age of 18
The clinic is licensed by New York State Office of Mental Health. As such we accept sliding scale payments based on household income.
We accept individuals on Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care plans as well as most commercial insurances. Please contact a Benefits Specialist if you are concerned about your insurance.
We accept the following insurances:
- Medicare (limited openings)
- Total Care
- Blue Choice Options (available in limited counties)
- Excellus (BCBS) Medicare Advantage Plan
- Fidelis & Fidelis Medicare Advantage Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (most plans)
Our competent and friendly front office staff consists of receptionists to greet you and assist with scheduling needs, and benefits specialists to assist with any insurance issues.
If you have any questions, please contact the clinic at 585-410-3370.